The Night the Monsters Came
Suitable for readers aged 3 and up.
An empowering rhyming tale of bravery, confidence, and hygiene with a little sprinkle of magic!
Do you want to inspire healthy habits in your little one today?
Do you want to empower your little one to be brave in a joyful way?
Here’s an adorable rhyming read-aloud about hygiene and overcoming fears. Washing hands, brushing teeth, and practicing healthy habits daily have never been this fun!
It is bedtime when siblings Jack and Joy receive some unexpected visitors – a bunch of not-too-spooky monsters.
Come and join Jack and Joy and find out what the monsters want and, more importantly, how the brave siblings are able to outwit them. With courage, proper hygiene, and a little sprinkle of magic…anything is possible!
This playful and engaging children’s picture book delivers equal amounts of shivers and giggles.
And with Lisa Ciccone’s wildly imaginative and whimsical illustrations, this might just become a new snuggle time favorite.
Read this book together with your little one and delight in the magic of laughter and giggles – a wonderful shared experience for you and your little one to treasure for many years to come.
The Night the Monsters Came is:
- Written with expressive rhymes and dialogues to capture young listeners’ attention and imagination.
- Entertaining: The book is full of funny rhymes that are sure to elicit plenty of giggles.
- Charmingly illustrated with playful characters and not-too-spooky monsters, brimming with expression and humor that small children will love.
- An empowering rhyming story that relies on humor, wit, and courage to help kids overcome fear.
- Written to encourage and inspire little ones to start and maintain healthy habits and proper hygiene as part of their routine.
This book is also available in Italian.